Philanthropy Made Easy and Effective
Launch Your Foundation | Manage Your Grants | Revitalize Your Giving
Engage the Next Generation | Plan Your Legacy
Family philanthropy is a chance to bring your values, vision—and your family legacy—to life.
Whether you are an individual or philanthropic family, or a family office or wealth professional who serves philanthropic clients, you want to make real change for the causes you or your clients care about. You want to maximize giving for the greatest community impact. And you want to do so as straightforward and simple as possible—without the administrative headaches.
At Hammer & Associates, we have been supporting family philanthropists
and advisors for more than 10 years.
We help you:
- Realize your family’s philanthropic potential and legacy
- Plan and manage your giving – pairing your passion with strategy
- Tend to the day-to-day administrative tasks so you and your staff don’t have to
- Train the next generation to manage and preserve wealth
- Strengthen family relationships and communication
- Manage transition points, including succession, change in assets, and spend down
- For family office staff and advisors: help the families you work with achieve their goals
We are pleased to announce our second toolkit for family offices who want to pair personal passion with philanthropic strategy.
Balancing Passion and Strategy: A Family Office Guide to Meaningful Giving is the second of the EngagedPhilanthropy™ series available for family office leaders and philanthropists (both U.S. and international).
The toolkit offers thought provoking content that will help you and your family members answer these questions:
- What is the best philanthropic strategy for us?
- How can my family and I agree on something that will keep us together over time?
- How can we make an impact in my community or funding area, while staying true to what we’re passionate about?
I hope you enjoy it, and that it sparks a dialogue that connects your family in a new and deeper way. Drop me a line at Suzanne@SuzanneHammer.com with your thoughts.
Enter your information below to receive an email with your free download or contact me at Suzanne@SuzanneHammer.com if you’re interested in ordering a printed copy.