Philanthropy Made Easy and Effective
Launch Your Foundation | Manage Your Grants | Revitalize Your Giving
Engage the Next Generation | Plan Your Legacy
Family philanthropy is a chance to bring your values, vision—and your family legacy—to life.
Whether you are an individual or philanthropic family, or a family office or wealth professional who serves philanthropic clients, you want to make real change for the causes you or your clients care about. You want to maximize giving for the greatest community impact. And you want to do so as straightforward and simple as possible—without the administrative headaches.
At Hammer & Associates, we have been supporting family philanthropists
and advisors for more than 10 years.
We help you:
- Realize your family’s philanthropic potential and legacy
- Plan and manage your giving – pairing your passion with strategy
- Tend to the day-to-day administrative tasks so you and your staff don’t have to
- Train the next generation to manage and preserve wealth
- Strengthen family relationships and communication
- Manage transition points, including succession, change in assets, and spend down
- For family office staff and advisors: help the families you work with achieve their goals
We are pleased to announce our fourth toolkit for family offices that wish to take a more thoughtful approach to responding to humanitarian needs around the globe.
Global Philanthropy: A Family Office Guide to International Giving is the fourth of the EngagedPhilanthropy™ series available for family office leaders and philanthropists (both U.S. and international).
In this toolkit, you will learn 8 Tips for Global Philanthropy and answer thought-provoking questions such as:
- How can you get started in international giving?
- What are the challenges of funding across borders?
- What are the best ways to learn about, vet, and build relationships with partners abroad?
- What best practices do international donors and NGO’s recommend?
Enter your information below to receive an email with your free toolkit download. You will also receive the first three EngagedPhilanthropy™ guides Laying the Groundwork: A Family Office Guide to Meaningful Giving, Balancing Passion and Strategy: A Family OfficeGuide to Meaningful Giving, and Making the Most of Family Dynamics: A Family Office Guide to Meaningful Giving. Please contact me at Suzanne@SuzanneHammer.com if you’re interested in ordering a printed copy.
I hope you enjoy it, and that it sparks a dialogue that connects your family in a new and deeper way. Drop me a line at Suzanne@SuzanneHammer.com with your thoughts.